What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is coverage for the cars you drive and what can happen as a result. Driving can be unpredictable, and our insurers’ comprehensive auto insurance packages provide protection from any unforeseen circumstances.
Why is Auto Insurance important?
No matter if you use a car or a motorcycle as your main mode of transportation, you’ll want to make sure you’re financially protected, should an accident happen along the way.
Most Policies Offer:
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Rental car reimbursement
- Roadside assistance
- Medical payments as a result of an accident
- Coverage of damages that occur as a result of an auto collision with another vehicle
- Coverage of damages that occur as a result of an auto collision with something other than another vehicle
- Protection from vehicle theft
- Protection from vandalism
- Protection from weather related damages
- Accidents with uninsured/underinsured individuals
Protect yourself and your car in case of an accident.
Contact our Columbia, SC office for a free quote!