What Is Inland Marine Insurance?
Historically derived from insurance that covered property being shipped overseas, Inland Marine Insurance specifically covers moveable properties on land. It also covers specialized items that standard property insurance policies can’t cover, like instrumentalities of transportation and communication.
When you purchase Inland Marine Insurance from us, we will shop our trusted carriers for a policy that can cover any of the following:
- Moveable property & equipment
- Valuable property in transit over land
- Bridges, roads, piers, etc.
- Radio towers, television, computer equipment, and data
- Legal liability exposures of bailees
- Property in your temporary care
Protect Your Property In Transit
An Inland Marine Insurance policy is essential for businesses that have many moving parts, but it can also be useful if you own unique property that can’t be insured by a standard policy. Talk to one of our Columbia, SC based agents today to see if Inland Marine Insurance is right for you.Talk To An Agent