Frequent Questions
What should I do if I'm in a
car accident?
Call 911 if anyone is injured!
Otherwise, visit our Accident
Help page for instructions.

I need to file a claim. Who do
I call?
If during our M-TH 8:30-4:45
or Fri. 8:30-4:00 business
hours you can call us.
Otherwise, you can contact an
insurance company directly.
Click the link below for
claims websites and phone
& Company, Inc.
General Insurance
Russell-Massey & Company, Inc.
© 2009, All Rights Reserved